My car is a 2015 Golf Sportwagen TDI, SEL trim, manual transmission.
The only things I’m going to put here are things I know work on my
car. They might work on other MK-VII VWs, but I haven’t tested.
Here’s some Useful Info
What I’ve done
What I’m working on or plan to do
- Audi TT front control arm rear bushings
- GTI springs
- Bilstein B6 dampers
- Lift pads (maybe, depends on how much the GTI springs lower the car)
- Panzer plate (or similar)
- Open all the windows and sunroof with the key fob and door button
- Close all the windows and sunroof with the key fob and door button
- Make the radio stay on until the door is opened, (or longer),
not just until the engine is stopped.
- Tighten up steering response
Someday stuff, maybe
- Limited Slip Differential
- MIB-II radio upgrade (for Apple CarPlay)
- Unibrace UBQ chassis brace.
- WhiteLine Lower Control Arm (for added caster)